Thursday, November 14, 2013

November 3, 2013

Family,
            Sounds like things are busy back home on the range!! . . . Speaking of, we taught Relief Society this Sunday and that was fun. Scary but fun. It's a different dynamic than teaching the 10 people investigator class.
             Fortunately I still haven't seen snow! Daylight savings was a little weird at first but I think we are used to it. It gets dark around 5 ish maybe? Not crazy yet. I'm telling you, Turku is the best! . . . . . .Amazingly enough Halloween isn't a huge thing here! It's weird because they are always having some kind of party for this or that. Seams like any opportunity they get they throw a party so I was surprised I didn't see a lot of people out on Halloween. Maybe us sister missionaries were asleep before the parties began :)
             The ward I am working in right now has about 215 people and is part of a stake but there are 2 districts up north, we are the only stake.
. . . . . . .
              Well it's been a very busy and exciting week! I will send pictures next week! Love you all, have a great week.  Sisar Heggie

No comments:

Post a Comment