Thursday, November 14, 2013

November 11, 2013

Another great week here in Turku. The days are getting shorter it will be weird to see how it is on the shortest day of the year! It's cooling off but still hasn't snowed. There have been a couple nights where my companion thought it was pretty cold but luckily I haven't felt too chilled. I think heavenly Father is blessing me with thick skin.

Dad sounds like Kaylee gave a great talk in church. I always enjoyed when she bore her testimony at girls camp or in sacrament meeting. I have looked up to her ever since I heard her bear her testimony the night she received her young women’s medallion. She is a rock star. Reno is blessed to have her.

Mom I think Kambrie might just like you. I want to see a picture of that spoiled little girl and her new red shoes. Hey maybe you could find her a nice black coat to match mine ;)  Weird to think you have no more Ladycat volleyball players! We have had a Heggie on that court since 2004!

The girl we did an activity with..not sure who you are referring to but We had a young girls get baptized. She was so excited she couldn't sit still. It was way fun to see. . . . The guy at the wrong bus stop hasn't been able to meet but we have been in contact with him a lot. he is excited to talk with us.

Not a lot of news. We talked about the importance of creativity in mission work. people don't respond to the same things they have always heard. Service. Creativity. Really showing that we care and taking the time to do that. Hope you have a great week! Love you
sisar heggie

No comments:

Post a Comment