Sunday, December 8, 2013

November 18, 2013

. . .  Things are going great still here in Turku!! Sister Kunz and I have Sister Bunting (my mtc companion) with us for the next couple of weeks so this will be exciting. Sister Kunz is such a great trainer and has always said how she loves 3somes . . . ! We had stake conference this weekend and it was really good. Learned about ordination and how we were all ordained before we remembered. Ordination here on earth is the power to organize and receive power. Don't wory I'll find a Turku sign and get it to you as soon as I can. Look at you getting a Christmas letter out!! Feel free to send one to me :) I'm happy to report that we still have no snow on the ground and I am even wearing flats today, and only one pair of tights . . .  Our BML, Veli Merenluoto is awesome we love him. There are so many awesome families in our ward I just LOVE my area!! Anyway. Veli Merenluoto's wife (she's prpbably 75ish) has been running half marathons and they have one in Turku every year. They have all kinds of races so I told her when I come back with my family for Juhannus (when the sun doesn't go down) I want to run one with her. . . . .  Ah the people here are great. Thank you for your love and support. I hope all is going well. Rakastan teitä!

Rakkaudella, Sisar Heggie

No comments:

Post a Comment