Sunday, August 18, 2013

August 15, 2013
Rakas Perhe,
. . . . You will be busy your whole life. You will feel stress but as you trust Heavenly Father and learn to rely on Him, he will help strengthen you. Work hard. Do good. You are going to love it. :) and don't forget to write in your Journal!!!  . . . . The skirt is great!! So grateful for her and her love and willingness to help me :)
I'm excited to use the alpaca duvet. Ha I do have to admit I was a little confused when it didn't look like a furry dead alpaca was vacuum packed into my package hahaha  the socks have been great. Not a night  I haven't used them yet so thank you thank you thank you. 
. . .Consecration week went great. It was very hard but I learned so much. The Lord knows our strengths and He also knows how to strengthen us. I was definitely strengthened and learned a few things.
I can't believe I will be leaving for Finland on Monday. Our flight leaves the SLC airport around 11:30 so I should be calling around 9 your time I'm guessing . . . The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints contains the fullness of the gospel of Jesus Christ. It is true. The Savior lives and loves and supports you. I love you. Have a great week, talk to you soon :)
Rakkaudella, Sisar Heggie  

No comments:

Post a Comment