Sunday, August 11, 2013


August 1, 2013

Rakas Perhe,

Mitä kuullu? . . . . . It rained a couple times this week here, did you get any rain? One of the days it rained was during gym time so I got to stand out in it and get soaked. It helped that I got a super hard block on one of the elders that is pretty good at volleyball in my district. It was an especially good day. . . . . .. You have to let people know that you really do care for and love them before they will listen to what you have to share with them. My comp and I helped with a "How to begin teaching" thing for new missionaries coming in. Only 12 companionships get to do it each week so that was humbling. It was a good experience. I really just need to figure out the needs of people by showing them I care. And that their Heavenly Father cares, which is what our message is. Ha the new cafeteria opens today!!! . . . . . I love you all. the church is true. Heavenly Father loves you and is aware of you. He is all knowing. He know what you need. Have fun in Kansas! Love you.

Rakkaudella, Sisar Heggie

No comments:

Post a Comment