Saturday, July 27, 2013

Terve Perhe!! (Hello Family!!)
Minä rakistan teitta! The MTC is great! ,. . . . . .The cafeteria should be open next week!! we're pretty excited. The other day we went to main campus for breakfast and as I was wondering around amazed at all the options a sweet lady came up to me with a pear informing me she got it for me. It wasn't until later that I realized there are no pears in the whole cafeteria. When we got home that night I still had the pear in my bag and told the story how I got it (fruit is limited around here) and concluded that it must have been one of the three Nephites, in the form of a lunch lady. ha i put it in the fridge for later and when i went back to eat it...it was gone ha come to find out one of the sister ate it assuming I wasn't going to. I don't know why it was so funny but it is so now whenever food seemingly comes from no where we just know it's probably our Nephite.
. . . . . .
I'm glad you enjoyed the 24th celebration. I thought of you all enjoying the event of Lund, Nevada. ha you're probably right about fireworks freezing in the air. My teacher, Veli Boyer was telling us about the coldest 2 weeks of the year in Finland (in January) where you can see water particles frozen in the air. IN THE AIR!!! It's like walking through liquid but not so liquid ice. ha is word of advice that day was "don't close your eyes while riding your bike downhill" and the reason why??? YOU'RE EYES WILL FREEZE SHUT! uhhh yeah big Bertha is my new best friend. hahahahahahaha The mission is so great. I'm going to try to send pictures now sorry to cut it short.
 
I love you all, have a fantastic week!! The gospel is true. It brings us so much joy and comfort and peace. Don't ever forget that. Rakastan tietta!
 
Rakkaudella,
Sisar Heggie



 

No comments:

Post a Comment