Tuesday, September 2, 2014

August 24, 2014

It is so weird to hear that Trasie is off to COLLEGE. . . . .

Yesterday in sacrament meeting one girl gave her talk who leaves on Thursday to her mission and Sisar Cribbs gave her talk leaving to go back home from her mission. One begins and the other ends! The mom of the girl leaving was having a hard time keeping in the tears! Crazy how fast the time goes

This week has been a crazy week getting Sisar Cribbs ready to go. she is really sad to leave Finland but we remind her that it's just the next step!

We had the chance to go to the temple this week as a district. I love the temple. It is such a peaceful place and I love being there and never want to leave. We got to watch the new video and it's amazing how much we can learn from the temple. I would encourage you to see all the new videos if you haven't had the chance yet! 

I have been in the country for a year now. I've live in Finland for a year already? I think of Mosiah 18:30 and the people Alma taught. They talk about how beautiful the waters of Mormon and the valley of Mormon is to them, because it is the place where they got to know their Redeemer. Finland has become so special to me because of the people I have met as well as because I have learned more about my Savior while I have been here. 

He lives. He guides his church on the earth today. He has a prophet who lives on the earth to lead and guide us. We can find peace and comfort and guidance in the Book of Mormon. We can be a help to those who are seeking. I love the gospel. I love my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. 

I hope you have a wonderful week! I love you!

Sisar Heggie

No comments:

Post a Comment