Tuesday, January 21, 2014

January 20, 2014

Have I ever mentioned that I love being a missionary?!?!?! First of all I have learned that I don't have to be a missionary to be a missionary. And second of all I am way grateful for this time I have to be 100% focused on the Lord's work. I eat, breath, and read missionary work. I love it. There is a good talk by Elder M Russell Ballard called "Write down a date". Let me know what you think.

This week finally got cold. Cold is classified by the snot freezing in your nose. And the occasional frost covered hair. One day we were out in an area with a few less actives and an active family. It is quite the walk and it was pretty cold.  . . .

. . . .

Another crazy pday but it's all worth it. The gospel is true. Keep living it. Love you all and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment