Monday, February 24, 2014

February 24, 2014

. . .  I've been out for 8.even weirder. The time goes by too fast. I took lots of pictures this week to accurately document my move to Oulu, but unfortunately I forgot my camera today. I have lots of pictures to send you. One of our investigators painted my face like an avatar the last night in Turku. It actually looked pretty cool! She told me I reminded her of an avatar so I made her a deal before I left. We had a lot of fun. My new companion is from Norway. She is so great! It's amazing how the Lord knows us better than we know ourselves. She is so much fun to work with, I can't explain it.

Oulu is way different than Turku and I'm excited for things to happen here. I've learned a lot this week and I'm excited for this transfer!  . . .  It snowed here. I haven't wrecked on my bike even once yet :) I’m pretty proud of that.  We'll see how the rest of my mission goes!  Every sister seems to have a good bike wreck story. I hope to be the only one to make it out without one! I love teaching if I haven't mentioned. Which I realize is a huge blessing. I remember the first weeks in the MTC being in awe at how to even start teaching. Now I love it. The gospel ties to everything! I hope you are doing great! I love you all, tell everyone hello. Have a wonderful week!

Rakkaudella, Sisar Heggie

No comments:

Post a Comment