Sunday, July 13, 2014

June 16
 
Good to hear from you:) looks like you had a late night! it's been a great week. We have seen a lot of success. My faith is continually strengthened. Prayer works. This week we were out of our area for 2 days and still were able to find more investigators this week than we have in the recent past. the members are great. always willing to do missionary work.
Happy (late?) Fathers day!! it's in december here, i think it's the 3rd sunday in June? weird that i gave my farewell talk a year ago. Hope you had a great day:) Thanks for being such a support to me and our family. love you:)
Happy birthday mom! also weird that that is coming up soon. When are you all planning on leaving for Alberta?
can't think of a lot to say. Sisar Hansen and I are still enjoying Lappeenranta. I love the people here.
I hope you have a great week. Good luck with the rest of haying!
rakkaudella, sisar heggie

No comments:

Post a Comment