Sunday, November 2, 2014

pic with one of the temple missionaries at church. sis nielsen and i wore fur vests, we have been matching for the past 4 months and decided to go out with a bang!
October 27, 2014
I'm moving to Kerava this week and I am so excited. it is a smaller town, about 33,000 with a ward of about 110. i have visited twice and loved it since the first time i went and now i get to serve there!
 . . . . .
i'm grateful for tender mercies of when you leave your wallet or something and it's still there. every day miracles. dad i have the same problem of getting frustrated in a time crunch. i have learned a lot about that on the mission and still working on it. those are the times i feel i have no time to pray but when i really should be praying the most. 

stake conference sounded like a powerful meeting. Carolyn gave me her take on the conference. it's cool to hear about the focus on missionary work. it may be because i am a missionary and pay more attention to it now but i feel like there is a huge focus on missionary work now. we're getting closer to the last days. what a responsibility and opportunity we have to bring others closer to Jesus Christ our brother. 

tell grandpa happy birthday!! how long will you be up there? have fun and be safe! how is Tanner doing? how is Riley? 

I am so blessed. I love this gospel. It brings me so much joy. I'm grateful to Heavenly Father for giving me the experiences I have had in my life and especially here on my mission. The church is true. This is Jesus Christ's church. We know the path that leads back to our Heavenly Father and all the blessings He wants for us. And like a friend here said yesterday in church "we all have to fit through the same, tiny, little, gate of baptism." the path is narrow and straight. and the gate is only the beginning. thank you for your love and support. have a great week. love you!

rakkaudella, sisar heggie

No comments:

Post a Comment