Monday, December 29, 2014

December 22, 2014
 
Merry Christmas!!
I'm so grateful for this time of year to celebrate the birth of the Savior of the World. Christ has been at the center of Heavenly Father's plan from it's foundation. Christ volunteered to be our Savior, that by Him we might be saved. That by Him we can act as agents to repent and overcome our imperfections. By Him we can have peace and forgiveness and joy. Without Him there would be no way to overcome physical or spiritual death and we would have no hope. But He is. He lives and guides us today through Prophets and apostles. Living His gospel and receiving ordinances by His authority brings peace, assurance, hope, joy, forgiveness, strength, and the list goes on. The phrase "The Book of Mormon is true" is familiar, but what does that mean? What does it mean that "the Book of Mormon is true"? And are we willing to act on it? Are we willing to share it? putting aside our doubts and inadequacies and fear and pride. God is our loving Heavenly Father. I love Him. I trust in Him. I am so grateful for the gospel. I am grateful for His church. I am grateful for my Savior. Thank you for all that you do. Thank you for your examples and love of the gospel. I will talk to you on Thursday!
 . . . . . .see you on skype! love you! Merry Christmas!

rakkaudella, sisar heggie

No comments:

Post a Comment