Tuesday, March 18, 2014

March 17, 2014

Me and my companion, Sisar Nyman! Love her! and the Gourley's. I'm sad they are leaving so soon after I just got here but luckily they live in Utah :)
 
March 10, 2014
 
Of course I remember the Lazy E arena! but was that before or after  . . . ?? haha fun trip. Funny I just told a family about that trip last night (they lived in Houston for a few months).  . . . I know it's still a little early regardless of how good the weather is (unless you're Ruben Perez) but are you planning on planting at the ranch this year? 
  . . . keep contact whether it's about the book of Mormon or not, it's nice to know someone cares. Build trust :) Way to be a missionary! We have been playing a word game with families where you get a random word and somehow have to tie it back to the gospel (food, shoe, music, baby). Then it becomes an ongoing game and everyone gets a point whenever they mention the gospel in a conversation. they keep track and get to decide what the winner gets! Pretty fun. Missionary work isn't so scary :) when we show love we don't have to fear. 
  . . .
  . . . I was showing my companion some pictures of my family the other night, telling the story of matching outfits and couldn't stop laughing for awhile. I miss ya:) sounds like an exciting weekend in Vegas.
 Love Sisar Heggie
I sang a duet in church yesterday with one of the other sisters serving in our ward (we have 2 sets of sisters and a tripanionship of Elders). I didn't know what I got myself into until it was too late but it went well. A few people even complemented us after the meeting that was nice. I love the hymns in Finnish.
I hope you all have a great week! feel free to play the word game:) ready, set, tie every conversation to the gospel!! Love you
 
Sisar Heggie


No comments:

Post a Comment