Monday, April 14, 2014

March 31, 2014

It's too bad April fools wasn't just one day earlier! But it looks like you will be spared the April fools jokes for now :) Can you believe it is almost April?!?! We have had another great week. I don't have a ton of time so I’m going to paste my email to president.

We had an exciting week with 6 new investigators! They all came from following counsel. Asking for referrals, talking with everyone, and going through the area book prayerfully. A few weeks ago we found a friend and invited him to play sähly who then came to a church tour and invited us to play volleyball with his friends whom we talked with and the conversation lead naturally to the gospel. We got one new investigator through that and 3 very curious potentials! We're excited where that will lead to this next week. One cool experience we were walking out of a building where we just had a lesson and I said hi to the lady cleaning the floors as we were walking out. My companion, praying always and following counsel, asked how her day was which lead to a conversation where we found out her husband died 7 months ago and she has been wondering/hoping for a life after this where she will see him again. After that we were able to go to her house and talk about the Book of Mormon. She now has a solid commitment to read and pray about the Book of Mormon and we will follow up this week. It has been amazing to see blessings being poured out in front of us as we trust the Lord and his promises.

It really had been an exciting week. It's always good to hear from you! Today is Madi Frame's birthday, make sure to tell her happy Birthday :) She's officially old.

Bertha is still in the closet. Sometimes I forget that it's actually cold. It looks nice out through the window so sometimes I ditch the gloves and scarf and soon realize I have made better decisions. And yet I survive. It's been really nice weather.  . . . . . . .  Thanks for the conference recipe :) I’ll see if I can find the right ingredients. I’m glad that you clarified it must be a few less spoonfuls of condensed milk than what we start out with ;) Hey good to hear that Harley and Haidn got to come home for the weekend. How is Haidn?  . . . . .  Still crazy to see that Har is a mom. Cute picture :) They both look great! Tras I’m glad you had a calmer week!  . . . . . . . I got the chance to read your talk. Super good, very well put together. You are one wise girl. Thank you for sending it to me!

Love you all, have a great week!

Rakkaudella, Sisar Heggie

No comments:

Post a Comment